I was reflecting this morning how much we humans are all linked to each other knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly. I seemed to get the meaning more than usual because I FELT it in a kind of emotion.
This earth will be Hell for many as long as we cannot achieve and realize a true brotherhood of Spirit ... seems there is still a long way to go ... or it might never happen ... down here.
Meanwhile I really feel thankfulness and gratefulness to all my human 'brothers' : all those special, mostly unknown ones, who along the centuries, with their intelligence, drive and hard work, have contributed to the progress of humanity on this earth, and to all those who go about daily in humble and often hard tasks, to make our lives more comfortable.
We turn on a tap for water, we switch on lights, we communicate via unknown spaces and travel round the world with our TV programs and sometimes with planes, we mostly find it normal but (at least I) haven't done much to make it happen!
I go on sitting on my rock (flat) ...watching trees swaying, rain falling and time going by ... and I do sometimes have a kind of feeling of Eternity.
Last night I lit up all my lights and put my favourite radio music program on : Radio Nostalgie! ... it brings me back to many happy and/or sentimental moments of my life.
Nowadays I live mostly in my souvenirs.
Recently I was going through an old suitcase full of old photos (je suis 'bordélique" et n'ai pas souvent rangé mes photos dans des albums). I like going through them in total disorder and I have this idea I will/might use this blog to post some of them and write around them.
With no major happenings in my present life (and I don't want any if I can choose) I rather like that idea.
Recently I was going through an old suitcase full of old photos (je suis 'bordélique" et n'ai pas souvent rangé mes photos dans des albums). I like going through them in total disorder and I have this idea I will/might use this blog to post some of them and write around them.
With no major happenings in my present life (and I don't want any if I can choose) I rather like that idea.

1 commentaire:
It's a very good idea and will be fun to see them.
Enregistrer un commentaire