... trying Higher ...



... this bilingual (FR-EN) blog for storing miscellaneous elements including a few copies of articles or book excerpts (that I found particularly interesting or inspiring or reflecting my own feelings...), old and new (some family) photos, and of course my notes, thoughts, own writing, and links to family blogs ... one could say "a personal scrapbook". I found writing diaries or journals or blogs (now for nearly 10 years) can be really therapeutic besides a feeling of connection. NOTERS WELCOME.

avril 13, 2010

Roberto Alagna


After Pavarotti, there's ... him ... that I ... adore ...
beauty of sound makes me cry ... I've watched him .. he sings without effort, like a bird ...like water flowing ... pure beauty exists ...

remember: the best way to look at those YouTube things, uninterruptedly, is to have them load in a corner of one's screen, until the end - and then view them a second time, once loaded.

... I am happy that wonderful tenor (Sicilian, living in France) has found his way to celebrity ...

see him in person ... on YouTube  (click on link)

or embedded here, singing in the background on views of film "the godfather"
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avrTIVamMHo )

aussi, un aperçu de ses chansons Siciliennes ...  <---(click link) (this page hardly uses bandwidth because you choose to click on any of his songs to hear a sample of his voice for some seconds.  Just those few seconds are worth it for those who love warm vibrant Italian voices.)


Aucun commentaire: